Center for Behavioral Health
The Center for Behavioral Health, a program of Memorial Regional Hospital, offers compassionate diagnosis and treatment of mental health and substance abuse problems for people of all ages. Innovative inpatient and outpatient programs, led by skilled mental health professionals, address the needs of the entire family for greater recovery and healing.
- Child and Adolescent Services
- Inpatient Psychiatric Programs
- Outpatient Psychiatric Programs
- SHARE Program for Substance Abuse
- Support Groups
- Adult Services: 954-276-3422
- Child and Adolescent Services: 954-985-7000
Is Your Doctor a Memorial Doctor?
To find a physician who is dedicated to mental health services, call Memorial Physician Referral Service toll-free at (800) 944-DOCS. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.