Secure Online Access to your Electronic Health Record
Memorial MyChart offers patients personalized and secure online access to portions of their medical records. It enables you to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your health. With Memorial MyChart, you can use the Internet to:
- Request medical appointments
- View your health summary from the MyChart electronic health record
- View test results
- Request prescription renewals
- Access trusted health information resources
- Communicate electronically and securely with your medical care team
- First, visit your physician’s (MyChart Provider’s office) in order to obtain a Memorial MyChart activation code. Please note, not all physicians utilize MyChart.
- Once you have your activation code, click the button below to activate your Memorial MyChart account.
- Need assistance? Find additional information in our frequently asked questions.
Urgent Medical Matters
If you are in need of emergency assistance, please call 911. Please do not use MyChart to send any messages requiring urgent attention. For urgent medical matters, contact your doctor's office.