Memorial Healthcare System Community Calendar
Saturday, August 10, 2013
2013 Back-to-School Health Fair
• School Immunizations*
• Vision and Hearing Screenings
• Broward County Schools Physical Exams (No Sports Physical Exams)
* IMPORTANT NOTES:
• The first 100 children are guaranteed to receive services. Remaining children will be seen as time permits until 2pm.
• Parents/legal guardians must complete the form on the back in its entirety if not accompanying children at time of services. Form MUST be notarized.
• Parents/legal guardians must bring a valid photo ID or your child will not be eligible for services. If possible, also bring identification for the child such as a birth certificate, passport or school ID.
• A copy of the child’s current immunization record is required for immunizations.
• Immunizations and physicals are provided for Medicaid patients and children without health insurance, ages 4 through 17.
• If you have a child with special needs, please contact us for further arrangements.
Time: 10am - 2pm
South Broward Community Health Services
4105 Pembroke Road, Hollywood
From 441, travel east on Pembroke Road.
The center is on the left, just past 42 Avenue.
- Back to Community Calendar
- Memorial Healthcare System Support Groups
- View Other Calendars & Schedules