Memorial Career Center
- Memorial Career Center
- Search for Jobs Now!
- Life at Memorial
- Pharmacy Residency Program
- Physician Job Opportunities
- View Our Video Profiles
- Employee Testimonials
- Tobacco-Free Campus
Standard Two: PROFESSIONAL
Professional behavior shows others that we care about their well being and safety.
- Maintain required competencies, licensure and credentials
- Uphold MHS Code of Conduct, Behavioral Expectations, Medical Staff By-laws and Rules & Regulations
- Protect patients' and employees' confidentiality
- Recognize and respond appropriately to all safety codes
- Support a safe, secure, accident-free environment
- Refrain from using electronic
communication or recreational devices
for personal use in work area*
Professional appearance conveys confidence in our abilities.
- Take pride in your overall appearance
- Take pride in your workplace and help
keep work area clean by picking up litter
and cleaning spills promptly*
- Always wear badge visibly at lapel level on right side
- Comply with department and MHS dress
code policies and standards*
Professional attitude is characterized by continuously striving to exceed the expectations of others.
- Meet attendance expectation*
- Use equipment, supplies and time efficiently
- Foster collaboration with all team members
- Attend and participate in meetings as required and be punctual