About Memorial Healthcare System
- About Memorial Healthcare System
- Accreditations, Licenses, Memberships
- Annual Report
- Board of Commissioners
- Financial Overview
- Mission & Vision Statements
- Memorial Experience Letters
- Memorial Experience Stories
- Memorial Physician Group
- Preserving Community-Based Healthcare
- Research / Clinical Trials
- Vendor Information
- Video Library
- Community Information
Memorial Healthcare System Financial Overview
Established in 1953, Memorial Healthcare System today maintains a strong financial position that is exceptional in any healthcare sector – public, nonprofit or for-profit. This success provides Memorial Healthcare System the ability to contribute more to the community, thereby creating a healthier community.
For detailed information, please see the following materials.
- Fiscal Year 2013 Overview (May 1, 2012–April 30, 2013)
- Audited Financial Statements
- Financial and Operating Reports
- Independent Registered Municipal Advisor (“IRMA”) Exemption
The above documents can also be found on the financial data dissemination website dacbond.com.
To access the Annual Financial Report for South Broward Hospital District as required under Florida Statute 218.32, please click on the following link: www.MyFloridaCFO.com.